Sontal Collagen Powder C Berry 330g + 1 x Vitamin C + 1 Magnesium tablets
Bio-Active Hydrolysed Collagen with added 100 mg vitamin C per 10g serving. Berry Flavoured
Skin Health | Bone Health | Joint Health | Body Conditioning | Sport Performance
Clinically Proven Efficacy | Non-GMO | Zero Sugar | Zero Fat | Hormone Free
Format: Powder | Volume: 330 g
Serving size: 11 g | Servings per container: 30
Category: Food Supplement
Format: Vitamin C | Dose: 2 x 500 mg = 1000 mg
Serving size: 2 Tablets | Servings per container: 60
Payment options during checkout: (1) Pay securely online. (2) Pay via EFT after placing your order.
Why BioActive Berry Peptan® Collagen?
- As the ageing process takes its toll on your body, you suffer from more aches and pains.
- Stop your suffering. Use SONTAL BioActive Berry Peptan® Collagen to rebuild your stores of fresh collagen.
- Your body can look and feel years younger.
- Joint flexibility and reduced joint discomfort.
- Smooth and elastic skin.
- Moist and hydrated skin.
- Bioactive collagen peptides
- Replenishing depleted collagen stores
- Collagen 97% protein on dry mass
- Refreshing berry collagen drink
Why do you need collagen supplementation?
- 30% of the protein in your body consists of collagen.
- From 20 years of age the production of collagen by your body starts to decline.
- From age 25 your collagen stores decline by as much as 1.5% per year.
- At the age of 40 your collagen stores have declined by approximately 50%.
- It is therefore wise to take collagen as a dietary supplement.
By taking a daily dose of 10g 2000 Dalton Hydrolysed BioActive Collagen will help slow down the loss of collagen and therefore help slowing down the effects of ageing.
Peptan® holds the key to maintaining your quality of life
Peptan® Collagen peptide is a 100% natural and safe ingredient derived from proteins. Used worldwide, it has been scientifically found to improve overall joint mobility, bone structure and the natural beauty of skin.
Used by cultures around the world since ancient times, collagen has been known to benefit human health. In the 12th century, abbess and erudite Saint Hildegard von Bingen identified animal tissues as a source of nutrients to sooth joint pain. Traditional Asian cultural recognizes collagen peptide as a potent ingredient for skin beauty.
Today, collagen peptides are thoroughly characterized, while numerous scientific studies continue to further explore and assess their benefits.
Please use the navigation bars on the left to learn more about how Peptan® can help you achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Peptan® Collagen peptides
The Peptan® story began in the early 2000s, when scientists at Rousselot discovered a specific blend of natural proteins (enzymes) that transform native collagen molecules into collagen peptides while preserving the neutral organoleptic properties (odor and taste) and white color of the collagen peptides powder.
Spurred by this realization, Rousselot began developing a full range of collagen peptides, to be marketed under the brand name Peptan®.
Peptan collagen peptides are made from fish skin or bovine hide from stock farm-bred for human consumption. Rousselot collagens are produced from selected, high-quality raw materials subject to continuous rigorous checks on safety and origin.
Rousselot Research & Development teams called on scientific experts to verify the health benefits associated with collagen peptides. As the findings emerged, Rousselot teams became more and more convinced of the unique properties of Peptan collagen peptides. Several comprehensive studies were subsequently published in recognized scientific journals.
Peptide is derived from the Greek word πεπτός, which means “digested”. Peptides are fragment of proteins.
Peptan® are type-I collagen peptides and have the same amino-acid content as that found in human bones and skin. Peptan® is a high purity, natural bioactive ingredient containing more than 97% protein, with no fat or carbohydrates. Peptan® is supplied in a form that is easy to use and digest, as shown by scientific analysis.
Rigorous research findings and unmatched quality make Peptan® a truly differentiated ingredient. Numerous studies have been published and reviewed over the past decade endorsing its safety and efficacy.
When it comes to quality, safety and clinical evidence, the scientific qualities of Peptan® remain unparalleled.
Having healthy skin inside and out is a growing desire among all consumers (and not just women). Your skin is the primary sign of everyday health but it is also the first indicator of age. As the world population ages, there is growing interest in skin health solutions.
Products known as ‘nutricosmetics’ – nutritional supplements which support and strengthen the skin’s structure with more than just superficial effects – are increasingly in demand.
Peptan® is the optimal nutritional oral skin care solution
- Promotes younger looking skin
- Improves skin moisture level
- Improves skin smoothness
- Prevents formation of deep-winkles
- Improves skin suppleness
Peptan® is scientifically proven
- Positive findings from two scientific studies give Peptan® all-important credibility for the nutricosmetics industry.
- Taken daily, for up to 12 weeks, clinical studies show that regular intake of Peptan® improves the underlying condition and structure of your skin.
Joint and bone health
As the population ages, the drawbacks of aging have been brought sharply into focus. Two of the major health concerns are osteoarthritis and osteopenia (bone loss), the leading causes of pain and disability. It is today known that Peptan® can help in the prevention of both these age-related conditions.
Peptan® – the bioactive ingredient for bone health
In healthy bone function, there is a constant regeneration of tissue, ensuring that the bone remains strong. Osteopenia results when an imbalance occurs between the normal breakdown and formation of bone in the body, resulting in low bone mass and loss of bone tissue.
Collagen, which represents 90% of organic bone mass, has been shown to trigger bone formation and thus help prevent bone disease.
Peptan® helps keep your bones healthy and strong.
Peptan® – the bioactive ingredient that reduces joint pain
A joint is the point of connection between two bones. Osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, is a chronic degeneration of the joints and is today considered by the World Health Organization to be one of the ten main diseases in developed countries. For sufferers, the quality-of-life consequences are significant as 80% face limited movement and 25% cannot perform basic day-to-day activities.
Over 90% of orally administered Peptan® is absorbed and a large part is accumulated in the cartilage as early as 12 hours after ingestion.
Peptan® reduces joint pain and helps prevent joint degeneration.
Core product: Peptan Collagen
Ingredient: Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Food Supplement
- Format: Powder
- Volume: 330 g
- Serving size: 10 g
- Servings per container: 30
- Category: Food Supplement
- Directions for use: As a dietary supplement adults should take 1 (one) 10g serving, any time during the day.
Disclaimer: This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Only take as directed. Do not take more than the recommended dose. It is meant to be used as directed. If you have any sensitivity to herbal products, consult your physician before taking this product. A small number of people may experience allergic reactions to certain herbs.
[gravityform id=”8″ name=”BioActive Berry Peptan Collagen” title=”false” description=”false”]
- Vitamin C
- 60 Tablets
- 500 mg / Tablet
- 1 000 mg Daily Dose (2 x 500 mg Tablet)
Category D: Complementary Medicine, Health Supplement
Class: D34.11 Vitamins
Why Vitamin C?
Boost your immune system with SONTAL Vitamin C 500 mg.
You can have resilience against illness and protection against diseases.
A factor in the maintenance of good health:
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to normal electrolyte balance
- Contributes to tissue formation
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium SR
- 60 Tablets
- 72 mg / Tablet
- Daily Dose (2 x Tablet)
Category D: Complementary Medicine, Health Supplement
Class: D34.11 Minerals