SONTAL FiberFix Soluble FiberSol2® Fibre 260g
Meeting dietary fibre goals can be a challenge, especially if you're used to eating lots of processed and refined foods and not enough fresh unprocessed fruit and vegetables. SONTAL FiberFix can help you meet your daily fibre needs.
Format: Powder | Volume: 260 g | Serving size: 8.4 g | Servings per container: 30 | Category: Food Supplement
Payment options during checkout: (1) Pay securely online. (2) Pay via EFT after placing your order.
Why use SONTAL FiberFix?
- FiberFix contains Fibersol®-2 digestion-resistant maltodextrin, a low viscosity soluble dietary fibre that clinical research has indicated helps support or maintain intestinal regularity.
- Clinical studies show that Fibersol®-2 helps to relieve occasional constipation and may improve stool consistency.
- FiberFix is clear and doesn’t affect the taste of your food or beverage – it makes taking fibre easy.
- Supports and maintains intestinal regularity
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Improves stool consistency
- May attenuate the rise in serum glucose following a meal
- May help retain healthy serum triglyceride levels
- Has been demonstrated to delay post-meal hunger
- Soluble fibre
- Dissolves completely
- No taste
- No colour
- Does not change food properties
- No cholesterol
- No fat
- Less than 1 % sodium; no sodium added
- Less than 2% glycaemic sugars; no sugar added
- GI less than 5
- No additives
Getting enough fibre made easy
Meeting dietary fibre goals can be a challenge, especially if you’re used to eating lots of processed and refined foods and not enough fresh unprocessed fruit and vegetables.
Dietary fibres are parts of the plant that do not break down in our stomachs and pass through our system undigested. All dietary fibres are either soluble or insoluble. Both types of fibre are equally important for health, digestion, and preventing conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity, diverticulitis and constipation.
Typically western diets only provide about 15g of fibre per day. The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends about 25g for women under 50. Men under 50 require upwards of 30-38g of dietary fibre daily.
Get more fibre by eating more whole fruit instead of drinking fruit juice; eat high-fibre cereal that contains at least 5g of fibre per serving; snack on raw vegetables; and replace refined white bread, pasta, and rice with wholegrain products.
Fibre supplements can help you meet your daily fibre needs. SONTAL FiberFix contains Fibersol®-2 digestion-resistant maltodextrin, a low viscosity soluble dietary fibre that clinical research has indicated helps support or maintain intestinal regularity. Clinical studies show that Fibersol®-2 helps to relieve occasional constipation and may improve stool consistency.
SONTAL FiberFix is clear and doesn’t affect the taste of your food or beverage – it makes taking fibre easy.
Core product: Soluble fibre.
Ingredient: The only ingredient in SONTAL FiberFix is FiberSol, a digestion resistant soluble corn fiber.
- Format: Powder
- Volume: 260 g
- Serving size: 8.4 g
- Servings per container: 30
- Category: Food Supplement
- Directions for use: As a dietary supplement adults should take 1 (one) 8.4 g serving, any time during the day. Add one scoop of 8.4 g FiberFix to water or any cold or hot beverage and stir until fully dissolved.
You can also add FiberFix to your food during preparation or after before you eat. FiberFix is taste free, colour free and contains no additives.
Recommended daily value of fibre: 25 – 35 grams of dietary fibre each day.
Dietary fibre claim: “Excellent source” claim (7.5g > 20+% DV = 5.0 g total dietary fiber per serving)
FiberFix provides: 7.5 g of soluble Fibre (8.4g Serving)
Soluble dietary fiber:
90% minimum DSB soluble dietary fiber (in accordance with AOAC method #2001.03). Fibersol-2, analytically and nutritionally, meets the definition of dietary fiber for nutrition labeling purposes, as published by the American Association of Cereal Chemists (AACC) and proposed by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS).
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicine Control Council (MCC). This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Only take as directed. Do not take more than the recommended dose. It is meant to be used as directed. If you have any sensitivity to herbal products, consult your physician before taking this product. A small number of people may experience allergic reactions to certain herbs.