SONTAL GI Low StarchLite® 60
SONTAL GI Low StarchLite® for Carb Control is made of all-natural white bean extract, which decreases the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, to help you prevent weight gain.
Payment options during checkout: (1) Pay securely online. (2) Pay via EFT after placing your order.
Why GI Low StarchLite®?
- Although you love carbs, you have to avoid eating some of your favourite foods to prevent weight gain.
- Relax your strict diet. Use SONTAL StarchLite® to reduce the impact of calories.
- You can eat more of your favourite foods without feeling guilty.
- The caloric impact of sugars resulting from starch digestion is reduced.
- Conversion of sugars coming from starch into fat is lessened.
- Weight gain from starch in meal is limited.
- Extract from natural white kidney bean.
- Reduces the breakdown of starches.
- Clinically and scientifically proven.
- Reduces the enzymatic breakdown of starches.
StarchLite®: set yourself free
StarchLite® is an all-natural extract of white bean (Phaseolus Vulgaris) which has properties of decreasing the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
StarchLite® is a natural product already used all over the world by numerous consumers wanting to adopt a low-GI diet (reduction of GI), to control their glycemia (reduction of glucose impact) or to manage their weight (reduction of caloric impact).
StarchLite® is one of the few ingredients that have received claim authorizations. It benefits from 2 US health claim authorizations validated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Clinical studies really assessed StarchLite® safety and efficacy.
StarchLite® is easy to use, either as in food or in functional food.
When choosing StarchLite®, you embrace a breakthrough innovation.
- Volume: 60 capsules
- Serving size: 3 capsules
- Servings per container: 20
- Directions for use: Take 3 (three) capsules before a starch rich meal.
Disclaimer: This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Only take as directed. Do not take more than the recommended dose. It is meant to be used as directed. If you have any sensitivity to herbal products, consult your physician before taking this product. A small number of people may experience allergic reactions to certain herbs.